Payroll for New Employers
As a first-time employer, we’ll give you as much or as little help you need. After discussing your business so that we can get to know you, we’ll send our Letter of Engagement to you. This lays out what we’ll do for you and when, and you’ll know what you’ll need to do to make sure your payroll runs smoothly.
We’ll also agree a plan to enable your payroll to be set up in the easiest way possible, and agree some dates for things to be done by so you’ll know exactly when things will be completed.
We can take care of registering your business as an employer with HMRC, and we’ll find out when you’ll stage for auto enrolment and help you choose a scheme that will fit with your business. We can offer help and support with things like Employers Liability Insurance, Contracts and Written Statements of Employment and National Minimum Wage so you’re fully prepared and protected. We’ll also make sure that you have a clear idea of the cost of things like Employers National Insurance and Pension Contributions, so that there are no financial shocks once your new employee joins your business.
Our Fixed Fee, Small Business Payroll Service starts at £14.80 per month
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Standard payroll payment calculations and tax and NI deductions
- Calculation of statutory sick pay and entitlement and pay, and maternity and paternity pay.
- Monthly assessment of employees for Workplace Pension status, and notification of change of status.
- Electronic pay slips emailed to you or directly to each employee at your request.
- Completion of your monthly RTI submission to HMRC.
- Upload of your pension data file to your Workplace Pension Provider.
- Suite of standard reports (or custom report) for your records, which can be provided directly to 0
- your accountant at your request.
- Manual reconciliation and monthly update of Employers Allowance used.
- Update each month of the value of PAYE deductions due to HMRC, and a reminder of the date that payment is due.
- Update each month of the value of pension deduction and contribution payment due to your pension provider, and a reminder of the date that payment is due.
- Addition of new employees to the payroll.
- Processing of leavers and electronic P45 emailed to you or directly to them at your request.
- Year End Process, including electronic P60’s emailed directly to you.
- Includes 1 hour of phone support during each financial year.
- 14 day credit terms on each invoice
Auto Enrolment Administration starts at £40.00 per hour, and covers:
- Workplace Pension Employee Opt In/Opt Out processing.
- Electronic letters in relation to Workplace Pension Status Change or Opt In/Opt Out notifications.
Call the office today on 01384 92 90 20. We’d be happy to discuss your business and how we can help you as you become an employer.