Single Employee Payroll
Single Employee Payroll
You’re a sole trader or limited company. You have a great life/work balance and want to keep your business small to let you have the life you want. You’re an expert at what you do and you have just the right number of clients to keep you busy and made the bottom line a figure a figure that makes life interesting with some left over. And you’ve thought about having someone to do paperwork, organize your day, check in with clients or help you keep it all ticking over. It’s a really appealing idea and would help you keep that life/work balance that you love so much.
You know you’ll need to pay that person. And you may be wondering how you’re going to do that, and whether the trade-off between having an easier working life and wrangling HMRC and The Pension Regulator is worth it. And you wonder whether payroll outsourcing companies are willing to run a payroll for one employee.
Well, yes we are and welcome to PayrollAbility!
You’re exactly the reason we’re here. We work with small employers, and have the perfect solution for the single employee company.
We also like to make our pricing structure simple too.
A monthly payroll for one employee will cost £28.86 which includes pension processing*.
And set-up of a compliant pension scheme can be completed from as little as £249.00**.
It really is that simple!
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Standard payroll payment calculation and income tax and national insurance deduction.
- Calculation of holiday entitlement, and management of holiday and absence***.
- Eligibility check and calculation of statutory sick pay if required.
- Monthly assessment of your employee for Workplace Pension status, enrolment into a compliant scheme and notification of change of status with a letter for your employee.
- Electronic pay slips emailed to you and directly to your employee at your request.
- Completion of your monthly electronic return to HMRC.
- Upload of your pension data file to your Auto Enrolment Pension Provider.
- Reports for your records, which will be provided directly to you and a third party or accountant at your request.
- Confirmation of the amount to be paid to HMRC each month or quarter, and a reminder of the date that it’s due.
- Confirmation of the amount to be paid to your pension provider each month, and a reminder of the date that it’s due.
- Processing your employee if they leave, with a P45 emailed to you or directly to them at your request.
- Year End Process, including P60 emailed directly to you.
- Includes 1 hour of phone or admin support during each financial year.
- 14 day credit terms on each invoice
It’s the ideal solution for a single employee payroll and offers peace of mind that everything will be taken care of, giving you the support you need without the red tape.
We’d love to speak to you, learn more about your business and get to know you, but if you already know what you want, and you want to get started with outsourcing your payroll right away, contact us by phone on 01384 92 90 20 or complete the contact form. We’ll reply, sending you our Letter of Engagement and GDPR Data Processor Agreement. Completion of this will give us all the information we’ll need to register your business as an employer with HMRC if needed, and begin to set up payroll. We’ll also need some information about your employee, and the email contains a link to a form that will help you do that quickly and easily too.
We’ll keep in touch by email to finalise the details and confirm what happens next.
Why not call us in the office today on 01384 92 90 20 for more information and a chat, and to get things moving straight away.
We’re here and ready to help you right now!
* Quoted fees are for businesses with 1 employee only (2022-23 tax year)
** Fee based on Nest Pension Scheme. Other fees may apply with other pension providers.
*** Management of other absence e.g. maternity, paternity, shared or adoption leave, and production of letters charged at an hourly rate of £40.00 or as illustrated in your quotation.